Fill These Hearts

It has been confirmed that Justin will be producing a live recording for the international touring event "Fill These Hearts" on October 27th, 2012 in St. Paul, Minnesota. Fill These Hearts is an event that uses art, video, and music to illuminate life's greatest mysteries.
 "Ever since I heard about the event I knew I wanted to be involved somehow. The mystery of how and where sexuality and spirituality intersect is a topic that really resonates with me. What excites me about Fill These Hearts is that whether or not you belong to a particular faith, there is something beautiful about people coming together to talk about the mystery of gender and sexuality and celebrating it with art. I hope I can use my gifts to capture that." - Justin Heron
 To learn more about Fill These Hearts, visit their website. Tickets can be found here.